Getting rush Vietnam visa from Cambodia in 2 hours
What would you do if you have just been informed that you are NOT eligible to board the flight to Vietnam unless you have an authorized visa approval letter in hand (or visa stamped on the passport)? Time is running out and you obviously need a help from a professional Vietnam visa agency to arrange your emergency visa.
Who need super urgent Vietnam visa in Phnom Penh, Sihanouk Ville or Batambang, Cambodia?
Many visitors (including Cambodian citizens and foreigners residing in Cambodia) are falling into such a bad situation of being denied to board the plane to Vietnam since they haven't got authorized visa approval letter or visa stamped on the passport beforehand. Now you are getting stuck at one of international airports in Cambodia without Vietnam visa. You can't rely on the Vietnam Embassy in Cambodia in this case and Vietnam visa online is the most likely substitute solution for you.
There is also another option that you can do: cancel your flight and catch the next one. However, the cost of changing your flight and possible canceling your reserved trip to Vietnam far outweighs the price you pay for emergency visa service. If there is a chance, why you don't seize it?
If you could contact us soon enough, you won't miss your trip. Please make sure that you have got about 2 hours remaining to the flight check-in time and follow some steps below to complete urgent visa application:
Step 1: Check your flight check-in time and current Vietnam timeSince Cambodia is located in GMT+7:00 time zone and Vietnam is in GMT+7:00, there is no difference in time zone between us.
Current Vietnam time in Hanoi:
It should be noticed that, Vietnam working time is from 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The application and payment should be completed before 4:00 PM to get visa approval letter done by 5:00 PM latest. Later than 4:00 PM submission, you are subject to pay for overtime visa processing fee to get it done on the same day or will be processed by next day.
- If the online application and payment completed at 8:00 AM or before 8:00 AM, the visa approval letter will be delivered by 9:00 - 10:00 AM (2 hours emergency visa service) earliest, or by 12:00 PM (4 hours urgent visa service), or by 5:00 PM (8 hours visa service)
- If all done at 12:00 PM, the letter will be ready by 3:00 PM (2 hours emergency visa service), or by 5:00 PM (4 hours urgent visa service), or by 12:00 PM of the next day (8 hours visa service). If you expect to get the letter immediately in lunch time (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM), an overtime processing service is needed.
- On Saturday, Sunday or holidays, emergency visa service is temporarily suspended. You should change your flight to Monday morning of next week and we can issue a visa approval letter early at 8:00 AM Vietnam time, Monday morning.
- After 4:00 PM submission, the online visa application and payment must be done before 8:30 PM to get the letter delivered by 11:30 PM latest and of course, an overtime processing is required.
NOTICE - All the time frame mentioned above is Vietnam time.
Step 2: Submit your visa application via our website or email
1. Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
3. Date of birth (DOB)
5. Passport number
6. Visa type: single/ multiple for 01/ 03 month
7. Proposed arrival date
We will immediately give you a confirmation and the guidance for payment as well. The payment should be completed as soon as possible.
Step 3: Making a payment
The payment can be made through PayPal, Western Union or via bank wire transfer. Normally, the banks in the countries will not work at the weekend, therefore, you'll use Internet banking service or PayPal instead.
Step 4: Receiving the approval letter and get your visa stampedAfter 1-2 hours (emergency visa processing), 4 hours or 8 hours (rush visa processing), we will complete the visa approval letter to send you via email. Your active and most used email is very important. We recommend that, you should provide an extra email (Gmail, Yahoo mail or Hotmail) that we can contact in case your official email doesn't work.
As soon as receiving the letter of approval, you are pleased to download and print it out (color is preferred but not required; black and white accepted) and bring along with your passport, 2 photos (at passport-sized) and stamping fee to board the flight. Upon arrival airport, you will present the letter, your original passport and photos then pay the stamping fee to get visa stamped on the passport.
Learn more about how visa on arrival works.
If you have any further queries, comments or feedback, please kindly contact us by phone +84-912-685-141 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you at our best.
- Vietnam Embassy in Cambodia
- How to get a Vietnam visa from Cambodia?
- Vietnam e-visa for Cambodian citizens
- Useful information about Vietnam visa and tips
- Vietnam visa requirements for Laos citizens
- Vietnam visa requirements for Vietnam citizens
- Vietnam visa requirements for Thai citizens
- Vietnam visa requirements for Finnish citizens
- Vietnam visa requirements for Greenland citizens
- Vietnam visa requirements for Japanese citizens
- Vietnam visa requirements for Liberian citizens