How to get a Vietnam visa from New Zealand?
From New Zealand, visitors may apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in just a few hours by submitting visa application online via www.e-vietnamvisa.com or get a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Wellington, New Zealand in 3 - 5 working days.
Each type of visa application is offering some advantages and disadvantages. Visa on arrival is especially beneficial for those who are living far away from the Vietnamese Embassy; or those who do not want to send off their passport by post; or somebody who are tired of traveling a long distance from time to time and then wait for hours to submit a pile of documents. The other advantages of visa on arrival include faster processing, cost-saving and more efficient payment methods. However, Vietnam visa on arrival is available for air entry only.
|Description||Visa on arrival||Local embassy issued visa|
|Vietnam Immigration Department||Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand|
|Processing time||2 working days (or 2 hours urgent)||3 - 5 working days|
|Processing fee||From US$9 (excluding stamp fee)||US$67 - US$95|
|None||Postal cost, driving, parking fees|
|Passport required||Not required||Required|
Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival via www.e-vietnamvisa.com
In order to apply for a visa on arrival, you are requested to complete 3 simple steps as follow:
- Firstly, fill in an online application form and make a payment for processing service fee
- Secondly, get a visa approval letter delivered via email within 2 hours (emergency service) or 2 working days (normal service)
- Thirdly, present the original passport, copy of approval letter (in hard copy), 2 photos (at passport sized) and pay the stamping fee to get visa attached on the passport at arrival airport
Apply for a Vietnam Embassy visa in New Zealand
Luckily, there is Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand (located in Wellington) who can issue a visa directly. You feel free to visit the Vietnam embassy office in Wellington, New Zealand in person to apply for a visa before taking your trip at least 5 - 7 days. What you need to submit, including:
- Application form (which can be downloaded from the Vietnam Embassy's website or get it directly at the Vietnamese Embassy office)
- Two photos (usually 4 cmx6 cm or 3 cmx4 cm)
- Your original valid passport (6 months validity with 1 blank page at least)
- Visa fee
If you have any further queries, comments or feedback, please kindly call us by +84-912-685-141 or send an email to email@example.com. We are happy to assist you at our best.
- Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand
- Vietnam visa requirements for NZ (New Zealand) citizens
- Vietnam e-visa for NZ (New Zealand) citizens
- Getting rush Vietnam visa from New Zealand
- Useful information about Vietnam visa and tips
- Apply for Vietnam visa in Australia
- Apply for Vietnam visa in Papua New Guinea
- Apply for Vietnam visa in Oman
- Apply for Vietnam visa in Suriname
- Apply for Vietnam visa in Western Sahara