How it works?
(Vietnam visa application procedures)
To make your trip to Vietnam more simple, the Vietnamese Government has implemented a modern electronic visa system to process the entry visa online (for both leisure and business purposes). You have no longer to queue in long line at the Vietnam Embassy or send your passport off by post anymore since all has been done online totally. It should be noticed that visa on arrival is available for air entry only.
Get started by filling visa online form with required information:
1. Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
3. Date of birth (DOB)
5. Passport number
6. Visa type: single/ multiple for 01/ 03 month
7. Proposed arrival date
You can also fill in the offline application form then send us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your application and payment, we will start processing your visa and send you an approval letter (or pre-approved letter) by email in PDF format or JPG images within 2 working days. You then will need to print the file (colour preferred, but not required), prepare at least 2 photos of passport regulation size (2in x 2in, or 5.08 cm x 5.08 cm but not too strict), stamping fees (25 USD/person for 1-3 month single entry, 65 USD/person for less than 1 month multiple entry visa or 95 USD/person for 3 months multiple entry visa)
Upon arrival at Vietnam's airport in Hanoi (view Hanoi Airport map), Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh City Aiport map) or Danang (see Danang Airport map), expect a simple form of entry and exit to fill in, present the approval letter, passport, photos, and pay for the stamping fee to get your visa done. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
- Is this visa on arrival legitimate?
- How to get Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Can people use visa on arrival when entering Vietnam by land?
- What is visa approval letter (or visa pre-approved letter in other word)?
- What is the processing time for visa approval letter?
- How do I receive my visa approval letter?
- What is normal processing and urgent processing?
- Urgent Vietnam visa processing
- Vietnam visa exemption
- Advantage and disadvantage of visa on arrival