Apply for Vietnam business visa
Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as visa DN, LV or DT, is granted to those who enter Vietnam for business purposes. A business visa is normally valid for 3 months (single or multiple entry) or even 6 months to 1 year in 2017.
What are requirements for business visa application?
To apply for Vietnam business visa, foreigners will need to prepare a valid passport of six months at least beyond the date of arrival, 2 passport-sized photos, and visa fee (25 USD for less than 3 month single entry; 50 USD for less than 3 month multiple entry; 95 USD for 6 month multiple entry or 135 USD for 1 year multiple entry visa). If they apply for Vietnam visa on arrival then a pre-approval letter granted by Vietnam Immigration Department before departing to Vietnam is a must.
From 1 January 2015, B3 business visa will be replaced by the DN visa. Please see the guidance on how to get DN visa below.
IMPORTANT: For business visa applied at the Vietnam Embassy in abroad, the applicants
might be requested to submit a sponsorship documents provided by your partner or your employer, a licensed Vietnamese company
or organization. However, if you apply for DN visa online these sponsorship
documents are not required and the application process will be
absolutely the same as tourist visa.
Visa DN stamp 2015
How to get DN visa to work with Vietnam Enterprise from 1 January 2015?
From 1 January 2015, those who enter Vietnam to work with Vietnam Enterprise are obliged to apply for DN visa. Business DN visa can be 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or even 1 year multiple entry.
In order to get a DN visa, the foreigners must provide following sponsorship documents. (Don't worry if you are unable to arrange these materials for DN visa, we can arrange it for you quite free!)
- The letter of authorization of the enterprise (original);
- The copy of business registration certificate of the enterprise (certified by local authorities);
- The copy of stamp registration certificate of the enterprise (certified by local authorities);
- The copy of tax code registration certificate of the enterprise (certified by local authorities);
- The introduction letter for the stamp (03 samples) and the signature (03 samples) of the director (original);
- The visa form (original);
- The working program of the applicants (original);
- The documents to state the reason for getting visa on arrival (original);
Visa DN 2015 approval letter sample
How to apply for Vietnam business visa?
Like a tourist visa, Vietnam business visa can be applied at the Vietnam Embassy or applied online easily through some simple steps without passport and sponsorship letter required.
Apply Vietnam business visa at the embassy:
The applicants come in person to the nearest Vietnam Embassy to
submit the following documents:
- A valid passport: Your passport must be at least 06 months validity beyond stay in Vietnam to meet airlines requirements and with at least one blank visa page available for the Vietnam visa.
- Application form: The application form can be downloaded at Vietnam Embassy website or get it directly from the office of Vietnam Embassy. The form must be completed, signed and attached with 01 passport sized photo.
- Sponsorship documents;
- Visa fee: Must be in the form of money order, or cashiers check, or certified check payable to "THE EMBASSY OF VIETNAM". Applicants applying together may submit combined payment in one money order or certified check.
- Processing time: Five (5) business days are required to process visa applications with approval.
Apply Vietnam business DN visa online:
The business DN visa is good for those who enter Vietnam for working with the Vietnamese enterprise or applying the Temporary Residence Card (TRC) inside Vietnam territory. Visa on arrival is available for both tourist visa and business DN visa now and it is likely to be the cheapest, fastest and the most simple way to get a Vietnam DN visa. The applicants don't have to provide any documents like original passport, sponsorship documents... and they will receive an authorized visa approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department via email within 3-5 working days. What they need to do is just to complete some simple steps below:
- STEP 1: Fill out online visa application form
Get started by filling in the secure Vietnam visa application form at http://www.e-vietnamvisa.com/apply.html with correct details of the visa information including: full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and proposed arrival date.
- STEP 2: Confirm and make online payment for the service fee
- Double check with your passport to make sure the information in
your online application is correct.
- Make a payment for the visa service (we accept the online payment by credit cards via PayPal, through Western Union or bank wring transfer).
- STEP 3: Receive visa approval letter and get visa stamped at arrival airport:
- After 3-5 working days (normal processing) we will complete a visa approval letter
to send to your email
- You are requested to print out the letter (color is preferred but not required) and prepare 2 passport-sized photos + stamping fee in cash
- Upon arrival airport in Vietnam (at 1 of 6 international airports in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and Phu Quoc), you submit the printed visa approval letter + passport + 2 photos, fill out an entry form, and pay for the stamp fee to the Vietnam Immigration Officer, you will get your DN visa stamped within couple of minutes.
It should be noticed that, business DN visa is subject to higher processing fee than tourist visa. If a business visa is not appropriate, find out Vietnam tourist visa.
Learn more about getting Vietnam visa at the airport procedures.
Start applying DN visa, NO sponsored documents required...
Can I have my business visa extended in Vietnam?
Yes, a business visa can be extended or renewed later when the applicants are in Vietnam. The processing time will take 5 - 7 working days.
Learn more about Vietnam visa extension or renewal
If you have any further queries, comments or feedback, please kindly call us by +84-912-685-141 or send an email to email@example.com. We are looking forwards to hearing from you.
- Vietnam business visa for United Kingdom citizens
- Apply for Vietnam business visa from Canada
- How to get Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Can people use visa on arrival when entering Vietnam by land?
- What is visa approval letter (or visa pre-approved letter in other word)?
- What is the processing time for visa approval letter?
- How do I receive my visa approval letter?
- What is normal processing and urgent processing?
- Urgent Vietnam visa processing
- Vietnam visa exemption
- Advantage and disadvantage of visa on arrival